Dizzy Game Details
- Tap the screen to start your Skootle.
- The Skootle moves toward your finger.
- The farther away you tap, the faster the Skootle goes.
- Tap and swipe your finger to spin your Skootle.
- The farther you swipe, the faster the Skootle spins.
- Tilt the device to slide your Skootle. Tilting works less for the medium
and difficult games.
Tap once for the Skootle
to jump, flip and change curve direction.
Time it right to jump over a hole.
Swipe for the Skootle
to jump, flip and curve in the swipe
Press and hold to curve tighter.
2 finger tap to spray soy sauce on an
aphid. The Skootle also slows down.
Double 2 finger tap to reverse.
Tap with three fingers to open the menu.
- On each level you start with a fixed number of Ootles.
- Moving uses Ootles.
- The faster Skootles
use Ootles faster.
- Moving the same Skootle
faster does not use Ootles faster.
- Flipping a Skootle
over to change direction uses Ootles.
- Bouncing does not use Ootles.
- Eating a Green Aphid gets Ootles.
- Eating a Grey Aphid does not get Ootles.
- Hitting a Murple Aphid uses Ootles.
- Hitting a Zephid Aphid uses more Ootles.
- Hitting a Ghophid Aphid uses even more Ootles.
- You can buy Golden Ootles.
- Golden Ootles follow the same rules as regular Ootles.
- Golden Ootles are used in a run after regular Ootles are used up.
- You can set an option for the maximum number of Golden Ootles to use in